UA Local 776 Is Currently Taking Applications For Membership
Qualifications necessary for an applicant to be considered for a probationary Pipe Trades Apprenticeship are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete and submit this application.
- Provide copy of birth certificate or such other documents for proof of age.
- Provide copy of high school diploma and transcript or high school equivalency (GED) certificate and official report of test results.
- Provide copy of military transfer or Discharge Form DD-214, if applicable.
- One time $31.50 administrative fee
- Appear for testing/interview when notified
- College transcript if applicable
UA Local 776 provides equal opportunities to qualified people with disabilities. Learn more.
*Note: Applicants will not be processed without all copies of the documents required and the paid administrative fee.
Plumbers, Pipefitters and Service Technicians LU 776 of Lima, Ohio provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.